I decided to change my “Motivational Monday” posts to a series of “Weekly Weight Loss Goals” [#WWLG]. I’ve started this blog for the main purpose of tracking my weight loss journey and I’ve been thinking of a way to be consistently tracking my progress — so here is my first “Weekly Weight Loss Goals” post!
These posts are going to list out my goals for the week – most weeks I assume are going to be similar i.e., drink 8-10 cups of water a day, get 8 hours of sleep, etc. but I’m going to try to challenge myself and add something new every week to keep me working hard and trying new things. I’m going to post these every Monday morning and then Sunday’s I’m going to do a weekly recap of how I did that week and if I had any weight loss, how I’m feeling mentally and physically and what I did well that week and what I can improve the next week!
Week #1 Goals
- Take starting weight and measurements Monday
- Go to the gym 4 times (Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Drink 8-10 cups of water everyday
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night
- Go for a walk on my lunch break (Tuesday & Wednesday – I have meetings after work each day so I won’t be able to make it to the gym)
- Pack my lunch every day for work
- Do 30 minutes of cardio on Monday, Thursday and Sunday
- 20 minutes of HITT on Saturday
If you’re looking to lose weight or even just make some healthy changes, I’d love to have you join me and make yourself a few goals for the week! Make sure to track how you do and do a recap at the end of the week!